Mini Nail Kit
Some nail kits or manicure tools may look a little strange and not everyone knows how to use them the right way. However, you can learn the right way to use a cuticle pusher, cuticle nipper, nail clippers, and a nail file. After using your manicure tools, always make sure that you clean and disinfect them to prevent the spread of infection-causing bacteria.
Using Cuticle Pushers and Nippers
Soften cuticles with cuticle remover or softener. This will make it easier to push back the cuticles and also to remove any excess skin with the cuticle nippers. Try soaking nails in a solution of warm water with a few drops of hand soap in it. Let the nails soak for about five minutes.
Push back the cuticle.
Use the rounded edge of your cuticle pusher to gently push back the cuticle. Do this for all of the nails.
Use the pointed end of the cuticle pusher to scrape away dirt and debris.
Be careful with using a cuticle pusher. Do not try to stick it under the cuticle.
Squeeze excess skin with the cuticle nippers.
After you finish pushing back and cleaning around the cuticle, check for any excess skin around the cuticle area that might interfere with painting the nail. If you spot any excess skin, then you can use the cuticle nippers to remove it.
Clipping and Filing Nails
Trim nails with a straight edge clipper. Clip only a small amount of the nail at a time. Otherwise, you may end up trimming too much. Next, you will need to file down any rough edges left on the nail. Use a nail file to smooth out ridges and start to shape the nail.
Buff nails for a smooth finish.
After you are done filing, use a nail buffer to smooth out the tops of the nails. This will improve the texture of the nails and make it easier to apply and even coat nail polish.
Kabuki Nail Dip Powder Dust Brush Pink
This general-purpose brush is the ideal tool for removing excess dust after the initial application of makeup or nails. The brush is appropriate for professional or home use. Removes excessive decoration powders and glitter from the fingers as well as residues from the file.
This brush is an essential, versatile brush. The elegant design is so soft and dense, making it a key tool for mixing and applying powders with ease. The synthetic hairs shaped in the shape of a dome are designed so that they collect the exact amount of makeup and deposit it gently on the skin for a smooth and even finish.
Liquid Builder Gel
DUE TO THE EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND FOR THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE ALLOW 10 - 14 DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER PROCESSING. GET YOURS TODAY BEFORE THEY ARE SOLD OUT AGAIN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
NON-TOXIC | 10-FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | FORMULATED IN USA | PATENTED
DITCH THE POTS AND TUBES.
Soak-off sculpting gel in a bottle for nail extension. Applies like a soft gel, wears like a hard gel, and soaks off when ready to remove. Effortless, all-in-one, brush-on builder application offers flawless, longer, more natural-looking nails.
WHY ARE WE BETTER:
3X LONGER WEAR: In a comprehensive study, 100% of participants saw 3x longer wear compared to other leading brands
LIGHTWEIGHT STRENGTH: Flexible strength comes from the perfect balance of soft-gel and hard-gel properties. Give your client's nails the strength they need without the cracking associated with hard gels, or painful, damaging breaks associated with acrylic nail extensions.
CRYSTAL CLEAR: Crystal clear formula is the perfect blank canvas for color application and detailed nail art.
SELF-LEVELING FORMULA: Superior self-leveling quality allows for effortless application and the consistency remains easy to control, with less need for filling and a formula that minimizes heat spikes.
Builder In A Bottle
Soak-Off Sculpting Gel
Crystal Clear Self-Leveling Formula
No sticky mess
Cruelty Free / Vegan / 10-Free Formula
Infused with Vitamins A +E and Pro Vitamin B5 to help promote healthy nails and protect the structure of the natural nail.
Less shaping, filing and dust.
Quick, easy fills in 25 minutes or less
Can be left clear for glass like finish or finished with Bella Vena Nail Color
No hassle - can be cured under UV/LED nail lamp under 30 seconds, and easily soaked off with nail removal liquid.
Less damaging removal than acrylics or hard gels
1. Prep the nails.
2. Apply a BV dehydrator to dehydrate and balance the pH of the nail surface.
3. Apply 1 coat of BV Power Bond and let dry.
4. Place nail form properly onto your nail. Avoid any gaps between the form and the natural nail for maximum wear.
5. Brush the BV Builder gel onto 1/3 of the nail and down to the desired length.
6. Flash cure the nail for 10s
7. Brush a thin coat of Builder gel onto the entire nail. Do not cure!
8. Place a bead of Builder gel onto the center of the nail and allow it to self-level. Then, Flash cure for 10s
9. Remove nail form and the inhibition layer (sticky layer) from the nail by using alcohol and a nail wipe
10. File and shape the nail as desired. Remove dust with a lint-free wipe.
11. Apply Gel top coat and cure for 30-60s.
12. Moisturize your skin and cuticle with cuticle oil.
Acrylate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Bentonite, Added Vitamins & Keratin.
TIPS: Shake well before using. Do not use additional products before painting such as cuticle oils, lotions, creams, or nail treatments.
For best results, use Bella Vena Builder In A Bottle with Gel Primer, Gel Nail Color, and Gel Topcoat to achieve your desired look.
Size: 15 ml
Related article: Nail Accessories That You Must Have At Home
Line Nail Art Stickers Decals
How To Do Nail Art Using Nail Decals/Stickers Of Your Choice?
Step 1: Prepare Your Nails.
Prepping your nails is the most important step. Remove and clean any dirt, and old nail polish gently. Make sure you're starting with a clean canvas by removing any residues that are still lingering on your nails.
Read this article to have more idea on how to prep your nails: How to Prep your Natural Nails x KC NailsStep 2: Trim and file your nails.
Shape your nails according to your liking to make them look neat. Since you're creating nail art, try not to trim them too short - it's better to have more space to work with.Step 3: Apply a basecoat.
Basecoats are usually clear or bluish in color, it protects your nails from getting stained or damaged by nail polish and other nail art materials.
Apply 1-2 layers of basecoat and allow it to completely dry before proceeding to the next step. Some basecoats remain tacky after drying. This texture is meant to help the next layer, the polish, stay in place longer without chipping.Step 4: Add any nail art decals, jewels, or stickers to your nail.
Start with a coat of your favorite nail polish and accent it with a pretty decoration.
- Apply a base coat color or a clear base coat. Allow the polish to dry.
- Place a dab of nail glue or nail gel on your nail. Put it high on the nail, toward the tip, or in a lower corner. Think about where it will look best.
- Pick up the jewel or nail decals/stickers of your choice with a pair of tweezers and drop them onto the gel or glue. Use the tweezers to gently press it into place. Allow the glue to dry.
- Paint a clear top coat over the nail to keep the sticker or jewel from falling off - to make it last longer!
- Tadah! You’re done.
Nail stripe tape is a tool in nail art that gives brilliance and charm to any manicure. Nail Stripe tapes come in many different colors and styles. Through your rich creativity, you can create nail art that would definitely turn people's heads. Whether you want exquisite nail design or want to be the most basic stripe, This tape is very easy to use.
How To Use Nail Striping Tape?
Using nail stripe tape is not too complicated. Its steps and procedures are similar to the use of stickers or decals.
What You Need To Prepare
Colorful nail polish
Primer and topcoat
Quick-drying manicure spray
What To Do
1. First use a clear primer and two layers of colored nail polish or dip powders that you want. Wait for the nails to dry.
2. Confirm the position of your nail design and then put the peeling tape. Pay attention to whether the polish on the nail is dry, otherwise it will destroy the beauty of the polish.
3. Roll the tape out of the nail and gently press it.
4. Use a nail scissors to cut the tape to where you want the tape to end.
5. Use your fingers or a wooden skin stick to press down on the ends to secure them. On the tip, clamp the tape so that it just intersects the edge of the nail. Finish all tape ends.
6. Apply a clear topcoat to make sure your design is sealed.