PolyGels are a huge trend we have seen for quite a long time now.
It was made by a want to make a product that keeps everything nail technicians like about acrylic and hard gel systems while removing the aspects they don’t like. It has a great flexibility compared to acrylics but is harder than a regular gel. Poly Gels are great for some people who are in a hurry but still love to have long nails!
Do you want to read more about Double Dip’s Poly Gel Nail Starter Kits? Read here.
In this article let’s sum up the basic Polygel Nail Kits that you can wear all year round!
BEST POLYGEL NAIL STARTER KIT - CLASSIC EDITION
For days that you’re not sure of what mani to wear, this starter kit is a great choice! It has an odorless formula that allows you to have a smooth manicure without any harsh odor or chemicals. The application is so easy and delivers alluring results!
Do you know how to Create an Overlay Using this Best Polygel Nail Kit? Read here.
Let’s see some honest and verified reviews from our Double Dip Nail babes below.
COTTON DREAM PREMIUM POLYGEL NAIL STARTER KIT
Say bye-bye to spending too much money on nail salons and experiencing nail damage! Here’s a Polygel Nail Starter Kit that has 6 beautiful best-picks Poly Sculpting Gels which has beautiful consistency that satisfies you!
This starter kit completes almost any outfit of your choice.
Did You Experience Lifting When Using a Polygel Nail Kit? Read here.
SEND NUDES PREMIUM POLYGEL NAIL STARTER KIT
You can be your own artistic self while doing your manicure at home with this starter nail kit! An excellent choice for any nail shape and length.
Whether you want it to apply into your natural nail, on your fake nails, there is so much style and freedom that you can do with these polygel starter kits!
Do you want to know how to extend the Nail Bed with our Polygel Nail Kit? Read here.
Some basic facts that you need to know about Polygels.
- Do you know that Polygels can be applied as an overlay over natural nails, a tip overlay, or even sculpted over a form?
- Double Polygels Dip Starter kits have 6 gorgeous Poly Sculpting Gels that you can choose from. From neutrals to dark tones colors. Name it, we have it!
- The usual nail prep is the same prep as for gel. You can use either an e-file or hand file to shape the product onto your nails!
- Unlike hard gel, PolyGel isn't self-leveling, but stays where you place it; unlike acrylic, it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
- Cure time is about 30 seconds in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp. PolyGel nails don't experience heat spikes during curing.
Unleash your inner nail tech and creativity with these universal Polygel Starter Kits.
If you’re a beginner, do your manicure at home and practice or experiment with your dream mani design a couple of times. Sometimes it may look or feel complicated, but as time goes by you’ll definitely get the hang of it!
Here at Double Dip we created a high-quality, super-easy to use nail products that are perfect for starters! It only takes plenty of patience, practice, and of course manicure products that will help you make the procedure much easier!
All You Need To Know About Polygel Nail Kit With UV Light. Read here.